Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: cherie's rarer outfits

  1. #11
    Inactive Member SweetieGord's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2000
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not really a stage outfit as such, but i did indeed DIG that Runaways t-shirt i saw cherie wear on a few ocassions....it just had shadowed silhouettes of the girls in 'action' pose (running hither tither) - with Runaways in large letters emblazoned above them...might have been a tour t-shirt. always reminded me of Charlie's Angels....same design. know what i'm saying?

    love and cherie charades,

    g

    ------------------

  2. #12
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    yeah ...'twas cool


    ------------------

  3. #13
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    not stage outfits either ...but what about the red and blue jimjam type jumpsuits with
    ?winnie the pooh on the shoulder that Cherie and Joan both wore.What kind of image was that promoting I wonder. Cherie's a sweetie always 'natch ...but the blackheart?

    ------------------

  4. #14
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Have you seen the red outfits in Rose Bud Beach Hotel, Gord?
    The ones with all the criss cross straps.
    Shiny glam things.



    ------------------

  5. #15
    Inactive Member curriejettfordfoxwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, Knight..
    I am kinda curious if you could post when else they wore each others clothes..

    THANKS!!!

    ------------------

  6. #16
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    well, I hate to disappoint you girls (you know us guys, all talk) but after a day's work and with a touch of flu - I don't think I'm quite up to an actual list.
    From my memory, for now, apart from what has been already mentioned, there was the black and white glitzy jacket like a mint humbug that Cherie wore on the cover of Bomp (? and on the back of the first album -where's my copy ?) and that Joan is wearing in a photo in that latest issue of Spin.
    There was a Peaches T-Shirt that Cherie wore, and that I am pretty certain I have seen photos of both Joan & Lita wearing at times (certainly at least one of the two.)
    I believe the The Ultimate T-shirt Cherie wore is also in a photo of one of the others.
    It may be there was more than one of these items each, but I have not seen evidence of this.
    Knowing how mean the execrable F was , it is
    a surprise he didn't just rotate five T-shirts between them
    Sorry this a bit lazy - my vast library is in another building and I'm tired. If I remember more I'll post.
    Also interesting is when Cherie and Joan sometimes wore 'twin' outfits. Like the red and blue Winnie the Pooh jumpsuits and the black bikinis with black boots.
    They also seem to have swopped clothes the most...
    They were great friends once ...and friends again now thankfully.



    ------------------

  7. #17
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You can see the lamee shorts on the Cherie
    Currie Ebay page -in a jap mag.
    (And dream of the 2002 calendar...)


    ------------------

  8. #18
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everyone,
    Thought I would answer some of you questions. First, The jumpsuits were all mine which Joan and I shared alot. The winnie poo outfits, we bought together at a kids store. We were called 'salt and pepper' by most on tour becuse we had fun 'matching'. The black and silver sequined top was also mine, including the necklace. The silver shorts that Lita wore, I gave her because she liked them and I didn't even though I had them made with the silver tank-like top to match. The 'Peaches' record store t-shirts were given to all us girls after a record signing party. Have I missed anything?
    Love ya,
    Cherie

    ------------------

  9. #19
    Inactive Member SPROCKETMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2001
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And in case any of you are wondering where those brilliant silver shorts ended up...I found them in the archives yesterday and Mara makes me wear them every day now for work in the office...I think it brightens her day more than mine. Although it does "break the ice" on the bus at 7.00pm on my way home on a cold Hollywood night..Adam cold Sprocketman

    ------------------
    Sin is in, Sweetie!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member curriejettfordfoxwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my God! Oh my God! Cherie, whenever you post something, I feel like I'm dreaming. That is so sweet of you to take the time. And Knight, thank you so much for writing all that info even though you don't feel well. PS You didn't dissapoint us "guys" either! I hope you feel better.

    ------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic